Frequently asked questions
A list of frequently asked questions regarding using the casino
- How can I attend events?
Charlieone Club frequently holds different events. Our staff will guide attendants to the events accordingly.
* Please go to the reception desk for details.
- Can a members card be issued outside of Vietnam?
- Unfortunately our members card can only be issued at the casinos.
- I lost my members card. Can it be reissued?
Member cards can be reissued at Charlieone Club reception desk.
Please bring identification (passport) to confirm your identity.
Please be assured that a member’s points will not be lost and can be used as is.
- Entering and using of the casinos
Charlieone Club is for foreigners aged 18 and above.
First time customers, please present your passport when entering the premise.
Please bring your passport.
- What are points?
- Points are added according to the type of game you play and the amount of money you spend.
- What are the benefits of saving points with a members card?
Points will be applied to our club member’s ranking so they can enjoy various benefits.
Please go to the reception desk for details.
- Are members’ ranking applicable to all casinos in the chain?
- No, members ranking is different in each casino. Please go to the reception desk for details.
- Can local currency be used? Can I exchange money?
- All games are in US dollars only. Please go to the casino cashier to exchange foreign currencies into US dollars.